The Junkyard Quiz30 April 2020
Welcome to The Junkyard Quiz!
Test your knowledge of movie and TV cars here and play the Junkyard Quiz.
If you're stumped, click here for the answers!
Explore our interactive junkyard and see if you can find all the iconic movie and TV car parts. We’ve hidden 20 famous car parts from the biggest films and TV shows. Can you find them all?
The aim of the game is to locate each one of our 20 scattered car parts and name which film they featured in. Serious motor movie fans can also try to guess the car, plus their show name or alias.
There’s a total of 18 cars and nine aliases to spot, bringing you to 47 points in total. Be careful of getting too many incorrect answers, though – if you get three wrong, you’re out! Don’t worry though, you can always try again.
5 Top Tips to Beat The Junkyard Quiz
1. Search every nook and cranny for the hidden car parts. Some parts are camouflaged amongst the rubble, so make sure you click everywhere to find everything!
2. If you can remember the show but not the car or its alias (or vice versa), don’t worry. You can always input an answer and come back to the other one later.
3. Think backwards – what famous cars do you remember from your favourite movies and TV programmes? Can you spot any of those amongst the junk?
4. Make sure to check your spelling on your answers, as typos will be flagged as incorrect.
5. You won’t get penalised for clicking around our junkyard, but you only have three wrong guesses for all the shows and car names. Don’t just guess anything! But if you do fail, you can simply try again.
Once you’ve finished The Junkyard Quiz, why not share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter? Just click the social buttons inside the quiz screen.
Or if you want more fun and games, play our EV and Hybrid Dashboard Symbols Quiz. You’ll find 13 electric dashboard symbols that you might not recognise from conventional petrol and diesel cars – can you guess all of them?
Also check out this informative piece on UK & ROI Traffic: Before & After the COVID-19 Lockdown.