Getting To Know The Mercedes A Class23 February 2021
We've picked out ten pieces of information to help you get to know a little bit more about one of our most searched cars the Mercedes A Class
1. The first Mercedes A Class was launched in 1997.
2. There has been four generations of the A Class.
3. There are six engines available within the latest A Class range:
4. Mercedes is launching an A-Class Limousine in India in 2021.
5. The Mercedes A Class was the fifth most popular car in the UK with 37,608 registrations.
6. The 2019 Mercedes A Class is available in 9 colours – all monochrome apart from two:
Digital White metallic
Cosmos Black metallic
Iridium Silver metallic
Mountain Grey metallic
Mojave Silver metallic
Denim Blue metallic
7. 1.1milion of the first generation A-Class were sold between 1997-2004.
8. The judges on X Factor arrived at the arena auditions in the ‘new’ A Class back in September 2018.
9. In Europe the average age of drivers owning a new A-Class is more than 13 years less than for drivers of other models of Mercedes.
10. The Mercedes A-Class was the first Mercedes to be available with comprehensive smartphone integration.