Best Volkswagen ID.3 Alternatives 202203 August 2022
Looking for an alternative to the Volkswagen ID.3? Find out how its...
Best VW Tiguan Alternatives 202220 July 2022
Looking for the best alternative to the popular Volkswagen Tiguan SUV...
Best Jaguar I-PACE Alternatives 202220 July 2022
Searching for the perfect alternative to the Jaguar I-PACE? Discover...
Best Ford Kuga Alternatives 2022
Want to find out the best alternatives to the Ford Kuga? Check out how...
Best Tesla Model X Alternatives 2022
Considering a Tesla Model X for your next leasing deal? Check out some...
Why Choose an Electric or Hybrid Van Lease?
Going green with an electric van couldn’t be easier with our range of...
What Is A Plug In Hybrid Vehicle
Want to learn more about plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs), how they...
The UK Government offers generous grants that could help make your...
We make it simple to understand everything you need to know about...
Car Leasing FAQs
We believe in providing flexibility for our customers, which means our vehicles can be driven by a wide range of people:
- Business users
Company employees, employee’s spouses, partners and immediate family (children, siblings, parents etc.), as long as they meet the driver-eligibility criteria.
- Personal users
The driver, their spouse or partner and immediate family (children, siblings, parents etc.), as long as they meet the driver-eligibility criteria.
Below is the Fuel & Go driver-eligibility criteria:
- All drivers must be aged between 21-70.
- They must be in possession of a full UK/EU driving licence that has been valid for at least 12 months.
- Drivers must not have more than two own-fault claims in the past 24 months.
- Anyone using the vehicle cannot have more than 6 points on their driving licence.
- They must not have received a driving ban in the past 60 months.
- Drivers must not have been advised to stop driving by a medical professional or the DVLA due to a medical condition.
Our Fuel & Go leasing service ensures you get all the cover you need for your leased vehicle. The key benefits of the package include:
- Guaranteed Maintenance & Breakdown – access to a 48 hour relief vehicle if it can no longer be driven, or is left by the roadside.
- Shortfall Protection – Help with finance arrangements if the vehicle is written off.
- Accident Management – All accident claims are processed by a dedicated team.
- Own Damage Protection – Repair cost related to accident, fire, theft and more are covered.
- Glass Protection – Body glass and windscreen are covered.
- MID updates – Regular and complete Motor Insurance Database updates.
All you have to do is add fuel and enjoy making the most of your leased vehicle.
At the moment Arval, the funder for our Fuel & Go package, doesn’t cover for personal injury for the named driver. Any passengers would be covered under ‘third party’ within the policy. Personal belongings are also not covered within the policy
Not only does leasing offer great flexibility and peace of mind, you won't be left with a vehicle facing negative equity when your contract is up. What's more, due to the financial flexibility, leasing often means you can drive a newer or higher spec car than you would have been able to afford if paying outright..
If you settle the contract early, you will be required to pay a termination fee.
If you exceed your agreed annual mileage allowance, you will be required to pay an excess-mileage fee.
At the end of your contract, you will be required to pay for any damage to the vehicle, with the exception of "fair wear-and-tear".