Getting To Know The Ford Puma10 February 2021
We've picked out ten pieces of information to help you get to know a little bit more about one of our most searched cars the Ford Puma
1. The first generation and the current generation Ford Puma both share their chassis with current Fiesta at the time of manufacturer.
2. Generation 1 Puma was sports coupe, the new Generation 2 Puma is subcompact crossover
3. The Puma name returned in 2019 after being retired in 2002
4. The Ski and Extreme sports centre featured in the current Puma TV advert is a power plant in Copenhagen called The Amager Bakke which has the year road ski slope on the roof.
5. Steve McQueen, featured in the first Puma advert
6. In building the new Ford Puma, Ford created 1.700 jobs
7. Puma is North American for Panther, Mountain Lion or Cougar
8. The 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine featured in the current puma produces the same amount of power as the 1.7 Ford Racing Puma Engine
9. A special edition 500 a car run of the first-generation pump was created called the Ford Racing Puma, with a 30bhp engine increase, widen body panels and special exhaust system
10. The new Ford Puma 'Megabox', a recess hidden under the boot floor which increases the boot capacity is rinse-able and drainable, a dirty items area in the boot floor which can also be used to hold your golf bag upright.