At Leasing Options, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service. Our ethos is to treat all customers fairly and to exceed your expectations at every level. On most occasions, your dedicated Account Manager will be able to quickly address any concerns that you may have. However, we recognise that on some occasions, things may not go right and should you feel unhappy with any aspect of our services, we would like to know.
We aim to resolve all complaints promptly and impartially. This procedure explains how you can make a complaint to us and what you can do if you remain dissatisfied, following our investigation.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint:
- by emailing email@example.com;
- by calling 0161 826 9716; or
- by writing to: Complaints Department, Leasing Options Limited, Options House, Atkin Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3DG.
To help us to assess your complaint, please try to provide as much of the following information as possible:
- your name and contact details;
- details of your complaint;
- an explanation of any steps which you have already taken to try and resolve the complaint;
- what you would like us to do, to put things right.
Please click here for our Customer Complaints Procedure for more information as to how Leasing Options Limited will handle your concerns