‘Hide the Keys’ Christmas Competition 2021
WIN £1,000 & A Luxury Car Experience
Leasing Options is bringing you a Christmas car lease competition not to be missed.
From 1st December 2021 until 23rd December, five lucky people will be able to instantly win a £20 voucher – every day...
Each daily winner will be automatically entered into the grand prize draw, where the winner will drive away with a luxury car for a weekend and £1,000.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply visit our website and find the car keys which are hidden in a present. Just click on the present to see if you are one of our lucky winners!
If you have won, simply enter your details when prompted and you will be automatically entered into the main prize draw.
The overall winner will be announced on 24th December at midday on our social media channels.
For full terms and conditions see below
Leasing Options ‘Hide the Keys’ Competition Christmas 2021 – Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the competition is Leasing Options Limited, Options House, Atkin Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3DG (the “Promoter”).
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions set out within the promotional material.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. However, internet access is required.
- The competition is open to entries from 0001 01/12/2021 to 2359 23/12/2021.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw the competition without prior notice.
- If the prize involves the use of a motor vehicle, the winner must meet the appropriate driver criteria in order to qualify.
- The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Each winner will be notified within five working days of the end of the competition. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, the prize may be reallocated to an alternative entrant.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable marketing events. For example, the Promoter may publish a photograph of the winner via social media and other mediums.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or withdraw the competition at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.