Our Top Car Leasing Deals in London
London Car Leasing with Leasing Options
Leasing Options is the UK's leading car leasing company. If you're looking to lease a car in London, we can offer you:
- 30+ years of excellent customer service
- A wide choice of leading car manufacturers
- Experienced car leasing consultants
About Leasing Options
Established in 1990, we have now supplied lease vehicles for over 30 years to thousands of satisfied customers across the UK. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and have achieved over 10,000 'Excellent' 4.9 out of 5 Star ratings on independent site Trustpilot from customer reviews.
As accredited car leasing brokers in the UK, we work with leading car manufacturers and several finance companies, including: ALD automotive, ARVAL, Alphabet, Novuna Vehicle Solutions, Lex Autolease, LeasePlan and Santander to get you the best deal on your car lease. We are also a proud member of the BVRLA.
We have a team of friendly, experienced and professional car leasing experts in London that will work with you to find the best vehicle to suit your needs at a price that you are happy with.
Popular Cars of London
While we're proud to have been founded in the North West and have our roots firmly planted up here, you might be surprised to discover we leased the most cars in London over the past four years.
We were interested to see how car choice and type differs based on where in the country you're based, so here's the 2021 London lowdown from cars in the capital.
Navigating those busy London streets means our customers in the capital look for more eco-friendly options when they lease a car from us.
Kia's e-Niro electric estate comes out on top, followed by hybrids in the form of the Cupra Formentor Estate and Toyota's C-HR hatchback.
The Seat Leon continues to be a popular car choice from the more traditional options, and in fact this model is the top model we've leased over the past four years across the whole country.
Top Electric Cars
It's no surprise that electric cars prove incredibly popular in London, with the Kia e-Niro electric estate coming top in this list too and it shows no sign of being any less popular this year.
Easily one of the very best electric cars on the road today, the e-Niro blends an impressive range (282 miles), strong performance and decent levels of comfort.
Our second most popular electric lease was the Hyundai's IONIQ Electric hatchback in London last year, with customers loving the manufacturer's first attempt at a full-on eco car.
For more blog and news topics our leasing lounge is full of articles, we also have a weekly newsletter packed with motoring topics and car deals, so sign up today!
London Five Facts
- 1. The first part of the London Tube to be built in 1863 was a route between Paddington and Farringdon. It is the oldest underground railway network in the world.
- 2. The only two cities in Europe bigger than London are Istanbul and Moscow.
- 3. London has a population of roughly 18 urban foxes to each square km.
- 4. The British car brand Vauxhall was named after a marine steam engine company that ran a factory in the area. Vauxhall built their first car in 1903.
- 5. There are over ten times as many electric cars in London today as there were in 2012.