Best Van Leasing Deals
- Hottest Deals
- Price High-Low
- Price Low-High
- Seats High-Low
- Seats Low-High
- Engine Size High-Low
- Engine Size Low-High
- MPG High-Low
- MPG Low-High
- CO2 High-Low
- CO2 Low-High
Benefits Of Van Leasing
There are many benefits to leasing a van, especially through Leasing Options. These include:
1. Low monthly payments
With leasing, you are only paying for the length of time that you've agreed to lease the van for.
2. A brand-new van of your choice
You can benefit from low payments whilst enjoying a brand-new vehicle.
3. Lower deposit
Deposits in leasing are known as the Initial Payment. You can make three, six, nine or 12 months’ worth of initial payments, which lowers the monthly payments by reducing the final amount left to pay.
How Does Van Leasing Work?
With Leasing Options, the process of leasing a van is simple.
- Search for your ideal van on our website, if you’re unsure get in contact with one of our account managers who can help with any questions you might have.
- Tailor the lease package to suit you and your business needs, from the sign of the initial payment to the number of years (term) the lease will be over.
- Leasing uses a finance company to fund the vehicle and you pay for the privilege of leasing (renting) the vehicle. With this in mind, we and the funder need to make sure the cost of the lease is correct for you and your business. To do this we run a credit check, we may also need some identification from the business owners to do this.
- Once all the paperwork and funding are in place, it’s time for the van to be built and delivered. We arrange all this with yourself and the supplying dealership. The van or pickup is then delivered to your door.
- Enjoy your leased van, keep it serviced and maintained and in good condition and return at the end of your lease, we’ll contact you 6 months before your lease is due for renewal to talk about its replacement and get the wheels in motion.
Why Lease A Van With Leasing Options?
We have industry-leading deals with many manufacturers that cannot be beaten, in fact, we’re so confident – we even offer a price match promise!
As accredited van leasing brokers in the UK, we work with leading van manufacturers and several finance companies, including: ALD Automotive, ARVAL UK, Alphabet, Novuna Vehicle Solutions, Lex Autolease, LeasePlan and Santander amongst others, to get you the best deal on your lease. We are also a proud member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA)
If you have any questions about van leasing, whether that be about the benefits of leasing over buying or leasing with insurance, we’ve compiled a comprehensive range of guides to answer anything and everything surrounding van leasing.
If there are any questions left unanswered, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our team of friendly, experienced and professional van leasing experts and they‘ll be happy to help.
Van Leasing Frequently Asked Questions
Van leasing lets you rent a single van or an entire fleet for a fixed period, usually between 2-4 years. You pay an initial rental fee then make fixed monthly payments until your contract ends. Then, you return the van(s) to the leasing company. Read more in our van leasing guide
Popular benefits of van leasing include driving the latest van(s) every 2-4 years, low monthly payments, a manufacturer’s warranty, fewer maintenance costs, tax advantages and no expensive upfront costs.
All our van leases are intended for business customers. Whether you are self-employed and need one van or you own a company and require a full fleet, business van leasing is an affordable option, with fixed payments and no large initial outlay.
VAT-registered businesses can reclaim 50% of the VAT on their monthly lease payments, or 100% if the van is just used for work or as a pool van. You can also claim a van lease and fuel as business expenses on your tax return.
With leasing, you can drive a new van every 2-4 years while making low monthly payments. When your contract ends, you won’t own the van, though that does mean there’ll be no balloon payment due either. Read more in our van leasing vs buying guide
You are eligible for van leasing if you are a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), PLC, Local Authority, Partnership, Limited Company, Charity, Embassy, or if you are self-employed. Read more in our van leasing eligibility guidelines.
You can sign write a lease van, however, any signage must be removed before you return the van at the end of the contract. We recommend you use vinyl or magnetic signs, as these are easy to remove.
Van leasing with insurance and maintenance is included with our Fuel & Go package. As well as a fully insured lease van, you’ll receive breakdown cover, accident management and routine servicing and repairs.
Yes, you can lease a van for personal use. You can arrange a personal van lease on a van of your choice for an agreed fixed term, usually 2, 3 or 4 years. For further details on eligibility - check out this guide.
Typically van lease agreements can be for 2, 3 or 4 years however at Leasing Options we do also offer short terms leasing which can be for periods ranging from 1, 3 and 6 months.
This varies between funders so if this is something you would like to consider - please contact your account manager to discuss further. For additional information, please read the ‘Can I Buy My Leased Car?’ guide.