Need to sell your van?
Leasing Options is proud to be able to help you sell your van thanks to our partnership with Motorway.
The process couldn’t be simpler. With Motorway 5,000+ dealers compete to give you their best price! And you can sell your van in as little as 24 hours. Enter your number plate and mileage for a quick van valuation today.
Motorway doesn’t charge you a penny to sell your vehicle meaning all funds will go straight to you so it can go towards your next lease. Not only that, Motorway takes all the hassle away from you and will even arrange to collect your van for free anywhere within the UK.
Selling your van is easy
If it's time to upgrade your van, you may want to find out what your van is worth first to see how much you could get towards a new leased vehicle. Motorway's van valuation works in just a few clicks to get you an instant valuation for free. Enter your number plate and current mileage for a quick van valuation today.
When it's time to move on to your next van, you find yourself thinking “what is my van worth?”. How much your van is worth will depend greatly on your vehicle, age and condition. Put the money towards a new lease van or treat yourself - the choice is yours.
Motorway will collect your van for FREE
There's no need to waste time delivering your vehicle to a dealer, Motorway will collect at a time and place that suits you.
Unlike some van selling services, Motorway won't charge you a penny to sell your vehicle, all your money can then go towards your new lease.
Fast secure payments
Upon collection you'll get a fast payment in your bank account, usually the same day. The process couldn't be simpler.
What new vehicle would you like to lease?
Selling your van FAQs
Your van needs to be in the best condition possible before you trade your van – both in appearance and the way it drives.
Here's a few top tips of things to do to get your van 'part exchange' ready:
- Make sure its MOT and service history is up to date
- Make sure there are no warning lights on your dashboard as this instantly reveals a problem which will then impact the value of your van
- If there are any problems with your van, do get them fixed so that it doesn't lower the value of your van
- Give your van a thorough clean both inside and out. It's well worth getting a thorough valet done. The windows need to be cleaned inside and out, as well as the mirrors. Vacuum the seats and the floors – including the mats. Obviously take out all rubbish as well
- If there are any scratches or marks on the body work – do try and get these removed
It's important to note – remove any 'extras' from the van that weren't with it when you originally purchased the vehicle. For example, any decorative flowers, child seats or in-van entertainment docking devices
There are several pieces of documentation you need when you sell your van.
- Original receipt and paperwork from when you first purchased the vehicle
- Service history
- Latest MOT certificate
- Logbook (ie the V5C form from the DVLA)
- Owners Manual
- Proof of ID – driving licence or passport are ideal