Car Leasing FAQs
We believe in providing flexibility for our customers, which means our vehicles can be driven by a wide range of people:
- Business users
Company employees, employee’s spouses, partners and immediate family (children, siblings, parents etc.), as long as they meet the driver-eligibility criteria.
- Personal users
The driver, their spouse or partner and immediate family (children, siblings, parents etc.), as long as they meet the driver-eligibility criteria.
Below is the Total Care driver-eligibility criteria:
- All drivers must be aged between 21-70.
- They must be in possession of a full UK/EU driving licence that has been valid for at least 12 months.
- Drivers must not have more than two own-fault claims in the past 24 months.
- Anyone using the vehicle cannot have more than 6 points on their driving licence.
- They must not have received a driving ban in the past 60 months.
- Drivers must not have been advised to stop driving by a medical professional or the DVLA due to a medical condition.
Our Total Care leasing service ensures you get all the cover you need for your leased vehicle. The key benefits of the package include:
- Guaranteed Maintenance & Breakdown – access to a 48 hour relief vehicle if it can no longer be driven, or is left by the roadside.
- Shortfall Protection – Help with finance arrangements if the vehicle is written off.
- Accident Management – All accident claims are processed by a dedicated team.
- Own Damage Protection – Repair cost related to accident, fire, theft and more are covered.
- Glass Protection – Body glass and windscreen are covered.
- MID updates – Regular and complete Motor Insurance Database updates.
All you have to do is add fuel and enjoy making the most of your leased vehicle.
At the moment Arval, the funder for our Fuel & Go package, doesn’t cover for personal injury for the named driver. Any passengers would be covered under ‘third party’ within the policy. Personal belongings are also not covered within the policy
Not only does leasing offer great flexibility and peace of mind, you won't be left with a vehicle facing negative equity when your contract is up. What's more, due to the financial flexibility, leasing often means you can drive a newer or higher spec car than you would have been able to afford if paying outright.
If you settle the contract early, you will be required to pay a termination fee
If you exceed your agreed annual mileage allowance, you will be required to pay an excess-mileage fee
At the end of your contract, you will be required to pay for any damage to the vehicle, with the exception of "fair wear-and-tear"
To learn more about the benefits of leasing, please take a look at: https://www.leasingoptions.co.uk/benefits-of-car-leasing